Certificate Course on Systematic Literature Review (SLR) with Bibliometric Analysis: a way of manuscript writing with PRISMA - 6th Batch
If you are an undergraduate, postgraduate, Ph.D. candidate or a researcher in any area, SLR helps identify knowledge gaps, guiding manuscript writing and publication in your research area.
- The background and importance
- The PRISMA Framework and protocol designing
- Article searching with databases and downloading
- Article Inclusion and Exclusion through screening and eligibility assessments
- Software for bibliometric analysis - introduction, installation, and guide
- Analysis and synthesizing of the findings
- Identifying the future research directions
- Manuscript writing guidelines (PRISMA)
- Journal selection and submission
- Feedback and problem-solving
Payments can be made online in favor of the Institute of Applied Statistics, Sri Lanka or by remitting on People's Bank Account No. 086100130008638 at the Thimbirigasyaya Branch (SWIFT CODE - PSBKLKLX ) and attach the slip in the application or email to [email protected] on or before 21st October 2023.